From: cmeerw_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-09-29 14:29:57

--- In boost_at_y..., Gary.Powell_at_s... wrote:
> well. As it stands the announce group has such low traffic and the
> regular group such high traffic that I'm currently reading neither
> group.

I am also only reading a few posts through the Web-interface because
of the high traffic. But because the Web-interface doesn't have any
threading capabilities it isn't very useful either.

I really wish there would be a way to access the group through NNTP.
Is there any chance of getting a gateway to a publically accessible
NNTP-server set up?

bye, Christof