From: Ray Srour (jesusb4ray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-30 09:27:56

just curious to know if there's someone on the list
who's interstted in providing me with a small
application that parses email addresses?

All I really need it to do is parse out info from a
web based subscription form, and then verify that no
two email addresses are identical (tossing any
duplicates). Then export it to a tab or comma
deliminated txt file to be imported into a database.
Cake walk.

I know this one is easy, so I'm willing to pay a
nominal fee - as if it were shareware, etc... Some of
you may already have something like this written.
You'd retain your rights to the software, but i'd have
unlimited use. My platform preference is Macintosh,
but i have a pc as well, so either will do.

Please write back asap - thanks

_Ray