From: Avatar (avatar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-30 18:46:12

Hello,

    I am looking for C/C++ programmers who will help me bring back a famous online game called DarkSun Online. I have been petitioning the developers of the game for two years for the source code and after several contract negotiations with WOTC and POGO.COM we finally got the source code to the client side and all its development tools. But they where dad to report to me that the server and its source was erased a year ago accidently as it was in storage for two years since the game was taken offline. The game was basically Peer to Peer as far as how it ran but the server handled only player accounts, world file and account privaliges. The client did all the rest. All we need is someone to help us remake the server based off the client end source code. If you would like to learn more aobut the game you can go to my web site www.avatarpatch.com and look in the games section and click the DarkSun Online link. Pleaes let me know if anyone out there would be interested in helping.

David Boyd
"avatar"
avatar_at_[hidden]
ICQ 99451674