From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-30 21:27:02

> --- In boost_at_y..., "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_c...> wrote:
> > The Boost User WikiWeb can be found at
> > http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl.

> Dave Abrahams worte:
> I'm only mentioning
> this because I tried to visit the site mentioned above, but couldn't
> reach it.

I would recommend trying again. I have been accessing the server frequently
without serious problems (a few slow page loads) since it was set up, as have
several other people. This server is located at a hosting company with the
usual triple redundant OC3 connections to the backbone and the server machine
has been up for 43 days. The one part I can't say too much about is the Wiki
software itself, but it would surprise me if that is the problem. Anyway,
please let me know if your problem persists and I will work with the hosting
company get the problem resolved.

Jeff