From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-01 16:40:15

I missed this the first time. I have been working on date/time stuff. I have a
set of date-time classes almost ready for a gregorian calendar. The date/time
infrastructure is set up to allow other calendars to be added in. I would love
to work with someone with knowledge and need to build some other calendar
classes.

Ali, why don't you send me a mail offline...

Jeff
jeff_at_[hidden]