From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-02 19:35:45

The people section, with its capsule biographies and pictures, is an
important part of the Boost web site. Site visitors often view the people
page.

There has never been a formal procedure for adding inviting people to add
their biographies. I and the other moderators just offered whenever we
thought someone had contributed a lot. That has mostly been developers,
but also regular contributors to the mailing list, or reviews, or whatever.

If any Boost members would like to nominate someone who has been
contributing regularly in any way, please email me privately. I'll poll
the other moderators, and send an invite if they agree. Of course, an
invitee may choose not to be posted, but at least they will have been
asked.

--Beman