From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-04 15:28:50

Daryle,

It is traditional to respond directly to the review summary
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/message/18007, so that reviewers know
that all concerns have at least been examined. Would you mind doing that?

Also, although the future of these libraries is now partly in your hands, it
would be best to minimize large changes between the review and the time that
the code is first integrated into boost's CVS tree. Large enhancements
(overflow checking is an example) ought to appear in a second revision, just
to preserve revision history.

Thanks,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]