From: Wilka (wilka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-07 12:51:57

> That said, this decision is not set in stone. Are void
> returns on MSVC 6 a
> killer feature?

Well they're not a killer feature, but they are just as important as any
other return value. At the moment I'm using "struct Nothing{};" for the
return type of things that should be 'void' but that I want to be
bindable. But this doesn't work for things I don't have the source for
(not that writing a simple forwarding function is difficult).

> Keep in mind that MSVC 7 supports them.

Yep, it does. But I don't expect to be using VC 7 until at least the
first service pack :)

- Wilka