From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-07 19:14:31

It is my opinion that many shops with C++ programmers aspiring to write
clean generic programs are going to be deliberately slow in adopting VC7 for
the many bugs and incompatibilities that are supposedly introduced with
every XX.0 release. Sad but true, it makes obsolete technology relevant.

-Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]