From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-08 09:17:47

There is certainly, and always has been, considerable interest in matrix
classes.

But some compiler limitations have bedevilled discussions and work.
It seems that some peoples requirements (and most peoples desiderata)
cannot yet be portable,
and so I sense that Boost may be waiting until compilers improve?

However, I am certain your work will be of interest.

Paul
 Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria