From: Björn Karlsson (bjorn.karlsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-09 06:24:01

> From: Beman Dawes [mailto:bdawes_at_[hidden]]
>
> A question: "commercial applications" might be interpreted
> narrowly as
> only programs for commercial sale. I expect you are
> interested in all
> business applications?

Sure!

> Or would a broader term like "real-world applications" be more to the
> point? Uses in governmental or other non-business
> environments might also
> be of interest.
>
> --Beman

Yes, you are absolutely right. Real-world applications, regardless of
commercial status, is what I'm interested in. Thanks.

Note: I have received several answers from members using Boost in their
applications, but I'll wait a few days before submitting the digest to the
list. I'm hoping that this clarification will render more reports!

Bjorn