From: Sebastien Marc (sebmarc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-09 11:23:19

I am starting a new project using boost. It is a
financial risk-management engine. I cannot tell you a
lot about it yet. We are a team of 8 developers, 4
developing the backend and 4 developing the
interfaces.

The product will hopefully be a big success in the
financial world as it is developed in cooperation with
some the best people of the financial industry.

It is a 12 months development effort using the XP
development process. boost will be used to provide
some utility classes (smart pointers, anys, threads
... ). The engine will run on Solaris and Linux. A
future version on Windows may exist in the future.

Seb.