From: Eric Ford (eford_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-09 23:43:17

> I've uploaded my current version of a templatized interface to the
> Standard Math Functions to the vault: standard_functions/std_math.

Using g++ 2.95, after doing both the defines, I needed to replace the
include file sstream with strstrstream and
the two lines of
  ostringstream os;
with
  ostrstream os;

Also, I'd recommend eithing #undef'ing STD and STDNAME in
cmath_test.cpp before redefining them, or using an #else to only
define them once.

Also, is there a reason why you used a few static_casts rather than
numeric_cast in cmath.hpp? If it's for optimization's sake, then I
think it's reasonable to make them all numeric_cast's and assume that
in the not too distant future numeric_cast will be optimized to become
just a static_cast when appropriate.

Otherwise compiles and looks good to me.