From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-15 20:20:23

I agree with Helmut. Also, Peter is correct: I really want to know if long
long is available, not just any 64-bit integer type, and the current macros
don't do that.

Thanks,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]