From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-15 20:57:20

Just so everyone knows, the original post below was caught by the new
first-message moderation procedure, but an administrative SNAFU let it
through later, but I'm sure we'll work out the kinks soon enough. The OP has
already posted a more moderate question on the topic.

Thanks go to Bill for trying to keep the level of the discussion to our
usual high standards.

Regards to all from OOPSLA,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]