From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-20 04:50:38

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darin Adler" <darin_at_[hidden]>

> on 10/18/01 10:20 AM, Darin Adler at darin_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
> > I propose that we see if there are improvements to smart_ptr that we can
get
> > consensus on. If there are, we can implement those right away, and then
> > debate the others.
> >
> > Maybe we can start with (a), (b), (c), and (d) from Peter's proposal (in
my
> > "smart_ptr changes" message).
>
> No one responded to this yet, so more thoughts.
>
> Peter's been waiting a long time for the go ahead to finish and deploy his
> revision of smart_ptr. I think it would be great if he did it, but I guess
> the decision is up to Beman and Greg Colvin.

I think Beman is probably already on his way to Redmond, FYI. I wouldn't
expect to hear from him until early next week, though I wouldn't bank on
that either.

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]