From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-20 04:59:29

Daryle,

I think it makes sense that you resolve the outstanding issues with your
currently-accepted submissions (int/gcd) first, so that they can be checked
in to the boost distribution. Does that make sense to you?

-Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]