From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-22 11:43:18

So, does this get the build system off the hook, or is there still an issue
to address?

If there is, somebody PLEASE post a proposal for how things should work,
with some reasonable amount of detail. I can make the build system do almost
anything, but I need to understand the requirements first. I am not an
expert in the domain of DLL conflicts and naming.

Thanks,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]