From: Hugo Duncan (hugo.duncan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-22 12:24:39

Dave,

jam0.exe builds fine (msvc and borland), but when running jam0.exe it
complains that it can not find boost-build.jam (not boost-base.jam).
I assume this is not supposed to happen.

I am on NT, with cygwin, msvc, borland and gcc. At the moment, I am
trying to get jam to compile a gui borland project using dfm files.

Hugo