From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-23 10:46:15

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

If the compiler doesn't optimize it away, the final binary will contain
the string as given. But it will not be clear what part is meant by the
string, so anyone using "strings a.out" will see the copyright and could
assume it refers to the whole binary. I leave it to you to judge...

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology