From: David Brownell (brownell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-26 12:32:13

I'm not sure if I have the time, or maybe more accurately - the desire :) ,
to write a lengthy analysis of the problem, but I will make it available for
others to evaluate. It appears right now that the interest may not be very
high for this type of thing, but I will post it individually to all who are
interested.

Thanks,
David Brownell