From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-26 15:47:59

Hello all,
  When BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is defined, is_member_pointer
will not correctly handle pointers to cv-qualified member functions. The
failure has been verified to occur under MSVC 6sp5, Sun CC 5.2, and Comeau
(with BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION explicitly defined).
  The fix is trivial - duplicate the overloads is_member_pointer_helper for
each permutation of cv-qualifiers. I've verified this to work under MSVC and
under Comeau (hobbled with BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION).
  If there are no objections, I'd like to commit the above change along with
additional tests for cv-qualified member functions in
composite_traits_test.cpp.

        Doug