From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-26 15:22:50

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Zieringer" <topdog_at_[hidden]>

> Hmm I need a way to destroy all instances which where created
> via python. Perhaps there is a better way than recreating the
> interpreter.

Perhaps so.

> A "new" command like in the good old basic days would be
> perfect. But I couldn't find anything like this in the python
> docu. BTW I'm working on Virtual Reality Editor with a
> scripting interface. In the beginning I used swig but than I
> found boost. A really impressive peace of software!

Thanks very much!

By the way, I am going to start a short-term support contract for Python in
a few days. My priority will be on the issues that concern my customer, but
if you are interested in support for re-starting the interpreter we could
discuss another arrangement.

Regards,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]