From: Jason Shirk (jasonsh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-27 15:04:24

Yes, I have already implemented it. The only question is when it will
be available, and that is something I really wish I had control over.

Our current plans for VC7.1 do not include export on templates. The
only other significant feature we haven't decided on is dependent name
binding.

Jason Shirk
VC++ Compiler Team