From: Philip Nash (philip.nash_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-29 21:26:11

Hi all,

I'm using MSCV (6) and am unable to bind to a function that is declared as
using the __stdcall calling convention (eg, any Windows API function). I get
a compiler error along the lines of, "cannot convert parameter 1 from
<function ptr not using __cdecl> to <function ptr using __cdecl>"

Should this be possible? If not is there a workaround (other than creating a
forwarding function by hand for every __stdcall function I want to bind
to!)?

I couldn't see anything in the archives that relates to this, but maybe it
has been discussed before...

Thanks,

[)o
IhIL..