From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-30 07:53:16

I started off using all words, but I concluded eventually that
sometimes using some numbers is actually clearer.

> I'm also curious. Is sin 1 an interesting constant? Why?

> Deane

Not very!

But John F Hart in Computer Approximations, Appendix, pages 334-5 lists
about 20 constants used in his algorithms for math functions that are trig.

I was just trying to Keep It Simple Sir!

Paul