From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-31 13:49:02

I think there would have to be someone with a copy of the library who could
make the fixes. If you're volunteering, then we have the support! ;-)

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]