From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 16:36:20

At 01:05 PM 11/1/2001, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

>Was there any discussion on the C99 additions to math.h, which
>one will get by #including <cmath>

No specific discussion. My understanding is that Bill Plauger (also know
as PJP) will propose bringing all the C99 library features forward into
C++, with modifications only proposed where there is an outright clash
between C99 and C++98.

If you are interested, be sure to look at the publicly available
documentation: http://www.dinkumware.com/refxc.html

If any Boosters think that there should be changes beyond what PJP is
likely to propose, those of us on the committee will figure out some way to
get your concerns addressed early on.

--Beman