From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-02 15:09:20

At 02:35 PM 11/2/2001, Abdel Malek wrote:

>PS: What about a design contest ?

An interesting thought. But I'm not sure we want to put more than casual
effort into web-site design. The old design wasn't communicating as well
as it should, but I think the relatively minor cleanups of the new design +
suggested improvements will improve clarity enough to meet our relatively
simple needs.

OTOH, a design contest for some library we would like to see added to Boost
might be fun.

We might disqualify developers who already have libraries on Boost; the
intent would be to encourage new developers to participate.

--Beman