From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-03 07:45:05

>I hacked the header file to use the top set of declarations (I wasn't
using the reverse_iterator anyway, I just needed boost::array.hpp to
compile!), now I'm getting C2552 (non-aggregates cannot be initialized
with an aggregate list). AFAIK boost::array is specifically designed to
be a "plain old data-type (POD)".

Hold up -- I just realised that VC7 specifically complains because I'm
using "const int" instead of "int". Hmm, g++3 takes this... but since
VC7's error message is so explicit, I take it that g++ is wrong to do
so?
<

No idea, personally I would use const boost::array<int> rather than
boost::array<const int> (if that's what you're doing).

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/