From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 07:44:13

>Can anyone tell me what changes I should make (either to me or to boost
>;-) to successfully use <boost/array.hpp> on this compiler?

You may be out of luck - although the std lib shipping with vc7 has a
conforming reverse_iterator, it doesn't actually work if you try and
instantiate a std::reverse_iterator<T*> (as the array test programs do).
This isn't really a configuration issue - you may be able to get some code
to compile if you modify array.hpp to use the standard reverse_iterator
form, but it will still be broken, sorry.

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/