From: Sean Parent (sparent_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-05 14:41:04

Perhaps I'm wrong - but my read of shared_ptr leads me to believe that if I
have a special function to delete my pointer then I need to either
specialize shared_deleter<> or, I suppose, overload checked_delete<>().

Further - if I have an allocator that requires instance data I have no way
to provide that to shared_ptr.

Sean