From: Michael (f-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-05 14:41:33

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> At first glance, briefly:
>
> __boost_skip_list_h is a name reserved to the implementation.

Okay.

> The "iterator" class isn't a standard-conforming iterator.

Because of the additional methods?

It's true, but ... the central thing about this data structure is that
it is *not* simply a container for unique elements.

I think that given the initial response of confusion and so on, I am
probably fairly alone in having use for this odd-ball...so I will go
back to my corner.