From: Gary Powell (powellg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-05 16:37:41

> I think that given the initial response of confusion and so on, I am
> probably fairly alone in having use for this odd-ball...so I will go
> back to my corner.

Don't give up so easily! I think people are responding that way because they
are genuinely interested in having/learning about an additional associative
container technology. Requests for clarification are one of the best things
about boost: they help one clarify one's thinking and improve one's code.
<<<<

Here Here! There have been at least 2 articles in C/C++ User's Journal with
code for Skip Lists. I'm not sure that either of those were "standard
conformant" and they did pique my interest. I haven't written one because
I've been able to get by with other containers, but that doesn't mean I
wouldn't like additional choices.

  Yours,
 -gary-