From: Sofus Mortensen (list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-05 16:54:52

I wonder what skip list's will bring us that we don't already have with
either set/multiset or map/multimap ?

Am I correct in thinking that skip list's is nothing but an (randomized)
alternative to the usual red-black tree implementation of STL set/map?

Best regards,

Sofus Mortensen

Comet - Grunge free COM programming in C++
http://www.lambdasoft.dk/comet