From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-07 13:57:35
Boost release 1.25.1 is now available at www.boost.org:
* Boost Build System: Continued improvements.
* Config Library: Continued refinements.
* Graph Library: Final cleanup for upcoming the Boost Graph Library book.
* Thread Library: Minor fixes - tests now pass on most Win32 and POSIX
systems including Linux and Solaris. Semaphore removed as too error prone.
* Function Library: direct support for member function pointers and
* Boost-Users mailing list has been created to address topics of interest
to users of Boost libraries.
* Boost Wiki web added. Provides a place for Boost users to openly discuss
and document the use of Boost libraries. It is not officially maintained by
This release uses a new ftp program for updating the web site; the program
used in the past was prone to get confused about dates, and didn't recover
gracefully from network or server errors.
Please let me know if you spot any out-of-date web pages on the site.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk