From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-08 20:02:39

At 09:42 PM 11/7/2001, Daryle Walker wrote:
>on 11/7/01 12:52 PM, Beman Dawes at bdawes_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
>> At 03:43 PM 11/6/2001, Daryle Walker wrote:
>>> I'm talking about this file:

>>> owned by "dan_nuffer"
>>>
>>> It's a RPM archive of an old version of Boost. Shouldn't it be
removed,
>or
>>> at least replaced with a RPM of the current version?
>>
>> Done. Thanks!
>
>Do you mean it was removed, or replaced with a more current version? Was
>Dan Nuffer informed?

Removed. Dan can add an updated version any time he'd like to.

I didn't inform him. I hope he won't see that as rude, but in the past
when we've asked about apparently dead files in the files/vault, we haven't
gotten a lot of response from people. My reading is that it just isn't
important enough for them to bother about. So moderators sometimes just
delete obviously out of date files. Makes life easier.

--Beman