From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-11 23:25:40

Sorry, Robert,

You were having a different problem from Justin. In this case, I checked in
a bug in allyourbase.jam. Please get the latest copy from CVS and you will
find the problem has cleared up. Systematic use of Vladimir Prus' testing
framework should help to prevent such problems in the future.

Thanks for your patience,
Dave