From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-13 13:41:26

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 12:49 pm, you wrote:
> It's not time to reopen this issue.

Fine by me.

> So my suggestion is either leave it alone, or write the most simple text
> that covers this and leave it at that.

Leaving it alone is fine, but is the lack of a common license going to hamper
acceptance of Boost into industry? Industry means existing practice, existing
practice means a better chance of standard acceptance, and isn't that one of
Boost's goals? It would be silly to hamper acceptance by making it harder for
interested programmers in industry to get it past the legal department.

I'm content to drop the issue. Coding is more fun, otherwise I'd be a lawyer.

        Doug