From: Robert McCarter (RobertMcCarter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-13 12:32:32

I don't think this issue is worth reopening. It sounds like the only thing
that has really changed since this was last discussed was that one
corporation's lawyers had to read through several licenses. But they DID
read though them. Although I am a very new "booster" surely when the
current licensing scheme was decided upon this issue was foreseen. All the
advantages that helped decide the current licensing scheme still stand.

>> My impression is that if boost had a central license for all the
>> libraries, the legal department would be much happier.
Besides, isn't reducing the amount of paper work a corporate lawyer has to
wade through the fastest way to make them unhappy? :-)

Robert