From: jaakko.jarvi_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-15 14:09:45

Hi Peter and others,

> Note that I don't have a vested interest in this matter; I'm simply
trying
> to keep ref/bind compatible with LL hoping that people will
painlessly
> transition to LL when its time comes.

I've been polishing LL for a while, the documentation is still
missing, and some more exotic features need work, but it might be
good idea to create a separate development branch for lambda.

There was some discussion about how to do this with CVS, was there
resolution of the preferred way (I just want to add lambda
subdirectories to boost/boost and boost/libs into a separate branch,
not to create a boost-wide lambda branch)

Jaakko