From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-15 14:18:37

I agree.

BTW, if you want to add new directories on a branch, you have to create the
branch on some other file at least as high in the source tree, that's
already checked in (e.g. index.htm). You can always remove the branch tag
from that file once you have some other files checked in on the branch.

I always create a local repository on my disk to experiment with before I
try anything major with which I'm unfamiliar, FWIW.

Regards,
Dave