From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-16 05:18:11

This probably cost as much to write as the software!

But it doesn't say anything different from the simple version
in my view, except it _requires_ acknowledgement.
Is this essential - it would be most dis-courteous not to of course,
but is it necessary to make it essential? If a project contains
very many software elements, acknowledge might become a significant burden.

Paul