From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-16 14:47:09

Beman Dawes wrote:
> I'm tied up with non-Boost work for a week or so, but after that maybe I
> can run the whole thing by a lawyer I know to make sure we aren't doing
> something totally stupid in a legal sense.

A "usual" lawyer wouldn't help you much.

I'd suggest comparing the license suggestions with other free
software licenses to check it.

(There may be a sentence missing saying that the copyright statement
and license must be included in all copies of the source code.)

Other than that, I'd really like to stay with simple words, and in
particular, I'd very much like to avoid any verbose "no-warranty"
statements.
Jens Maurer