From: Sofus Mortensen (list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-19 09:16:08

Hi,

I have been developing a COM programming library called Comet (see
below) that relies heavily on type lists, type traits and other C++ meta
programming techniques. Until now I have used my own libraries for this,
but maintaining and porting meta programming libraries is both tedious
and difficult, and I hope eventually to move over depending on boost
should an adequate type list library appear.

Hence my question: is anyone working on type list libraries for boost?
And if so, are previews available?

Best regards,

Sofus Mortensen

Comet - Grunge free COM programming in C++
http://www.lambdasoft.dk/comet