From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-19 09:39:45

There are two in the works. You can already find the work of Aleksey
Gurtovoy checked in to the mpl-development branch in the boost/boost/mpl
module of the CVS tree. I used that very successfully in a project at work.
The mpl library also contains lots of useful primitives for doing
compile-time computation with type lists.

Andrei Alexandrescu is also working on a submission that he expects to post
shortly.

-Dave