From: boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-19 17:30:31

Salut

please forgive me, but I'm too stupid to download ublas.

> > The initial mtl and ublas submissions in the boost vault are
> > outdated. Actual versions are available via sourceforge CVS.

I tried as described in boosts sourceforge CVS page:

peter_at_wawa:~/Boost/boost$ cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost co
boost/libs/numeric/ublas

and I got

cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/bench1
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/bench2
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/bench3
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/doc
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test1
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test2
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test3
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test4
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test5
cvs server: Updating boost/libs/numeric/ublas/test6

but all these directories contain nor files besides die
CVS directories.

Using 'cvs ... checkout -P boost' I can download Boost, but without
'numerics'.

Any help appreciated,
best regards
Peter

P.S. I'm sorry but I have used cvs a few times in my life only,
and the man page didn't help me much.