From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 12:06:10

> Aleksey has something similar to int2type in the MPL code.

The template is called mpl::int_t<>, please see "boost/mpl/int_t.hpp"
header. The fixed-point counterpart is called fixed_t<>, and I plan to add
rational_t<N,M> some day :)

> I wonder why we haven't heard from him recently? Is
> everything OK, Aleksey?

Yes, I just had too much things on my plate recently - much more than I
could possibly handle.

BTW, thanks a lot for answering most of mpl-related questions for me, Dave!
I am going to give a more detailed answers to some of them (to clarify some
points), but I appreciate your help very much.

Aleksey