From: Andrei Alexandrescu (andrewalex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 15:52:13

> You can have as much as 128 parameters in a type_list :). Of course, I
> cheated and used the Vesa Karvonen's PREPROCESSOR library internally :),
but
> before that I had my own stuff that did pretty much the same thing, so
yes,
> it's possible to satisfy all three criteria.

So are you saying that you cannot build a typelist with more than 128 types
in one shot, or that you can't have more than 128 types in any typelist no
matter what? In the latter case, I'm not sure whether 128 is enough or not.
It might be, though past experience suggest that upper limits that one day
seem plenty turn out to be not that generous later.

Andrei