From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-24 12:58:22

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>

Base
> object is an iterator over the permutation indices.

BTW, in the above design, the iterator in the Policies class is never
changed unless the iterator is assigned to. A hybrid scheme wherein the Base
iterator is never changed, but the Policies class embeds an iterator over
the permutation idices might be the simplest of all, since you can take
advantage of more compile-time defaults.

-Dave